Things I have learned since the last time I blogged:
- I have 23% body fat. This is a good thing.
- Books do not write themselves. (I already knew that, but now I know it more better.)
- Reading glasses are no longer optional.
- There are natural ebbs and flows in this thing called life, and it seems like maybe when one thing is ebbing, another thing is flowing, and maybe this is just the way it is. You can’t be constantly at high tide or low tide. Maybe life is just more of a tidal thing than a scale (balance) thing.
- Puppies are a lot of work.
- Runs on the beach are amazing.
- There will never be a time that I am not parenting. Forever.
How are all of you?(more…)